• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

More permanent communication

ET-inf3rno

My problem is that I have to send out tournament messages each week. After a 9 week cycle I have to repeat the same messages again and again. It would be nice to store them in some sort of wall, so people can access them easily, and I have to write them only once. Players use currently the fellowship description for permanent communication, but it has a very limited size and was not designed for communication between fellowship members. So it would be nice to have a permanent, but more private way of communication. Currently I use google docs and link it, but some people don't like external links.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It would be nice to store them in some sort of wall, so people can access them easily, and I have to write them only once. (snipped out) Currently I use google docs and link it, but some people don't like external links.
You can always store your messages in Google Docs, then you just have to copy/paste weekly instead of retyping them.

That said, yes, communications needs improvement. Another handy option would be pinning and/or folders. Then we could simply pin the relevant messages each week and un-pin the previous.

ET-inf3rno

You can always store your messages in Google Docs, then you just have to copy/paste weekly instead of retyping them.

That said, yes, communications needs improvement. Another handy option would be pinning and/or folders. Then we could simply pin the relevant messages each week and un-pin the previous.

I think that depends on the developers. It is like asking for faster horses instead of automobile, when we want to travel faster. :) They should decide how to implement this if they really read this forum. I somehow doubt it, but who knows...