• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

More than 5 choices in the Magic Academy

ExplorerAngelica

Since different level players have different preferences on what to craft in the magic academy and you have added additional things that can be crafted in the magic academy..

Why not make the choice of things to craft 10 items to choice from instead of 5 giving more opportunity to get boost buildings and anything else more often

Zoof

Since different level players have different preferences on what to craft in the magic academy and you have added additional things that can be crafted in the magic academy..

Why not make the choice of things to craft 10 items to choice from instead of 5 giving more opportunity to get boost buildings and anything else more often

Window real-estate.

Have you noticed that all the non-alert popup windows in the game are the same size?

EDIT: At least, it is on browser/PC. Haven't tried checking on mobile.

defiantoneks

hmm... i would venture to say that is why they have offered the Sips of Clarity.
(btw, does everyone get Sips at the last gate of the last level of spire like I do? it's so predictable.)

Zoof

hmm... i would venture to say that is why they have offered the Sips of Clarity.
(btw, does everyone get Sips at the last gate of the last level of spire like I do? it's so predictable.)
Probably? That encounter has a 55% chance to drop those five sips. I'd venture to say that the only real way to consistently avoid getting them is to not get that far in Spire. Which is a legitimate thing that happens for one reason or another.
I've found them of great use during Fellowship Adventures to enhance the amount of badges I get from making loads of Vision Vapor

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
i do agree with the idea. There are to many recipes for just 5 spaces. Even sips of clarity, while nice to have, dont solve that issue. If your after specific things, then % of it showing up is very low. It could take a lot of sips to get back to something you want.
Window real-estate.
Thats probably the reason. Or at least one of them.
Perhaps make two pages for the magic acadamy crafting? Break the recipies up into two groups. What ever makes both groups somewhat even. And place each half on a different page. Splitting them up like that would increase the chances of what ever you are looking for actually showing up.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'd be pleased with it (because my catalysts and fragments go up every day) but other than making easier to get certain things, how does it actually improve the game? What are the downsides? It would give me more of just about everything, so I'm honestly concerned it makes things easier without adding to the game.