• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

More variety in event/set buildings

Mykan

Oh Wise One
There are certain resources that are almost always present in event buildings and sets:
  • Coins
  • supplies
  • mana
  • seeds
  • T3 goods
While some recently have added some extra variety like broken shards it would be great to see other items/resources appear more often and in sets in particular (for variety). Below are some areas that have minimal or no representation
  • Orcs - Only appear in one set to my knowledge and very old one at that (first set buildings). Also has one craftable option.
  • Free units (specifically from merc camp and training grounds) - These never appear in sets and only orc strategists and vallorian guard have a stand alone building. Would also be a great way to get early access to things like frogs, that come very late game.
  • Instants - KP, time, or portal profit. Didn't mention coins or supply instants as its almost the same as current sets, except we could disenchant the instant
  • Sentient goods
  • Spells - Would love an MM spell or knowledge spell showing up. Pet food would also be nice
  • Runes - random of course
  • relics
There is probably more things if I take more time to think about it. I specifically didn't mention certain items that are in a set on beta currently.
Moonstone-library-set.png

It does give sentient goods by constructs level, see Aralyas post in the beta spoiler thread for contructs level pictures.

Last edited:

Gath Of Baal

• [QUOTE="Mykan, post: 150878,
    While some recently have added some extra variety like broken shards it would be great to see other items/resources appear more often and in sets in particular (for variety). Below are some areas that have minimal or no representation

• Orcs - Only appear in one set to my knowledge and very old one at that (first set buildings). Also has one craftable option.
    • Free units (specifically from merc camp and training grounds) - These never appear in sets and only orc strategists and vallorian guard have a stand alone building. Would also be a great way to get early access to things like frogs, that come very late game.
    • Instants - KP, time, or portal profit. Didn't mention coins or supply instants as its almost the same as current sets, except we could disenchant the instant
    • Sentient goods
    • Spells - Would love an MM spell or knowledge spell showing up.

Add to the list:
Rune Shards - These would be nice also
Pet Food - OMG yes, Pretty Please INNO :p
Relics

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Added. Personally I would prefer not to see relics as I think the scouting and tournaments have this well covered plus the ability to craft them. Pet food would be a great spell

Also added to spoiler in OP. Not much is known about the new set, found something on the Czech forum.

DeletedUser2870

VV and CC's very nice indeed. Any help in that area would be appreciated. It seems I only make CC's, buildup to 20+ and then the buildings I want show up and I am back to zero on a regular basis. :eek:

*LOL*
I already am up to 98, since there are only a few things I'm interested in crafting and those only very rarely show up

Mykan

Oh Wise One
*LOL*
I already am up to 98, since there are only a few things I'm interested in crafting and those only very rarely show up

then those things will show up in 2 or 3 rotations and if you use instants to rush the time to get them you will be back at 0 and wait another 5 months :p

DeletedUser2870

@Mykan
Probably so. I already noticed a few times when there will be 3 items offered I would all like to craft. I've used some time-reducing instants in such cases, but it's rather annoying to have long, long waits where nothing interesting shows up, only to have a lot of stuff show up all at once and not have enough time to make use of those possibilities. Most of the time-reducing instants I have left are either too long, or too short to be of use.