• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mortar's need upgrade (LM is too hard)

DeletedUser2424

I'm sure this is covered deep in a thread somewhere... but wasn't able to find it.

My biggest issue at the moment is we need a better unit for fighting light melee. Mortars (aka LR) units are supposed to be the answer according to the battle pentagram... but we're fighting with LVL 1 Mortar technology... In the steel tournaments, we were going against LM squads of 100+ units and the Mortar can only kill 14 at a time.

I assume some Mortar upgrades will be added to the tree soon (just like we have all other unit upgrades) hopefully this is coming soon.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yes I totally agree, humans are at a disadvantage until the mortar gets some upgrades. Please add these quickly as the battling is tough enough without having a unit that isn't upgraded to the proper level to the fights we are at.