• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Most efficient way to layout Goldsmith and Trapmakers

DeletedUser3187

Does anyone know of an example of the most efficient way to layout 8 goldsmith, 4 trapmakers, Temple, pillars and everything else you need for Amuni? Because I am certain I do not have enough space for that. I'm looking at selling half my city just to make room to move forward on this level.

Deleted User - 3932582

Because large part of the Amuni settlement attaches to existing structures (e.g. residences and workshops), the layouts would be highly dependent on what do you already have in your city and/or willing to keep. There are no level requirements on attachment points though, so you may as well attach GS and TM to temp L1 structures if that works better.

Also, you do not necessarily need the max settlement. I never built the last temple (it is unlocked pretty late in the chapter), and as such didn't have max upgrades to GS and TM (even though I had 8/4 setup). This was more than sufficient to get through the chapter in about a month with no techlock.

DeletedUser2959

Also, you can use Level 1 buildings, and they don't have to touch a road. Learning this helped me a lot.

NightshadeCS

I wish I had thought of the level 1 workshops and residences before I rearranged my entire city to fit a row of smiths between two rows of houses. But it worked out fine. I also didn't need the last temple or full upgrades for all the buildings.

Elvenar Gems of Knowledge has pics of layout options, though.