• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Most Precious Building

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
This happened shortly before I got booted off with a server maintenance message (fixed now). Made me wonder, what is your most precious building that you would pay (lots and lots of diamonds?) to get back if it got ransomed?
Edit: Can't pick Fire Phoenix because it's too obvious (or else @NightshadeCS will knife you!)

B5A8C35B-473E-4663-99FC-986D2CD35D16.jpeg

Last edited:

NightshadeCS

You should disqualify Fire Phoenix, since that one seems like an obvious answer... :cool: :p Or super high-level AWs, which are worth their weight in KPs.

I might not pay a ransom for any buildings I currently have...maybe the Aureate Willow that I just love for the looks of it, but the price would have to be right.

I wish I had kept some of my old event buildings. There used to be no such thing as RRs, so I demolished several that were many chapters old and not paying their way anymore. If I could have upgraded them, oh the joy! Spheric Stub, Great Auction, Frozen Hag, Ice Giant. All of these I had at one time and then had to say a tearful goodbye to. If I had kept and upgraded them, I would probably pay a ransom to get them back.

Crow Last Elf

The building I would ransom back first is the Gingerbread Mansion. It was the first event building main prize that I won. It took up a huge amount of space in my tiny city and I was tempted to delete it rather than wait to be able to upgrade it. At the time, it did not have as high of value as previous main prizes and popular opinion seemed to be that it was a poor value compared to others. But who can resist a gingerbread house? So glad I built it and leveled it up for the T2.

NightshadeCS

@NightshadeCS The Aureate Willow is my absolute favorite building so far. I just like looking at it. It gives me joy. I think it gives other stuff too but I don't even care what. :D

100%!!!

@NightshadeCS & @Alram You guys realize there are mischievous Goblins going around digging up stuff in people's gardens right now. Your precious Aureate Willows just might go missing!

Keep your grubby fingers off my diaphanous golden willow you stinky little dung-flingers!!!

qaccy

I don't know if I'm qualified to answer since I wouldn't actually pay diamonds for any building in Elvenar, but my 'most precious' building is definitely my Tower of the Winter King from the 2016 winter event. So glad I held on to that thing long enough to be 'rewarded' with the ability to finally upgrade it and bring it back to greatness!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
What if the Goblins accidentally yoink a Moonstone Library instead of an Aureate Willow while operating heavy machinery while intoxicated, especially since Goblins have no use for a building full of hieroglyphics on endless scrolls?

Kawhi is a Raptor

You should disqualify Fire Phoenix, since that one seems like an obvious answer... :cool: :p Or super high-level AWs, which are worth their weight in KPs.

I might not pay a ransom for any buildings I currently have...maybe the Aureate Willow that I just love for the looks of it, but the price would have to be right.

I wish I had kept some of my old event buildings. There used to be no such thing as RRs, so I demolished several that were many chapters old and not paying their way anymore. If I could have upgraded them, oh the joy! Spheric Stub, Great Auction, Frozen Hag, Ice Giant. All of these I had at one time and then had to say a tearful goodbye to. If I had kept and upgraded them, I would probably pay a ransom to get them back.

under those conditions it would be the brown bear for me