• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mountain Hall idea and Army unit

DeletedUser7573

Instead of giving us the Dryad (I never use this unit, I use my 3* Archer where appropriate), the unit could be replaced with a Dwarvish archer that is produced in the Mountain Hall Ancient wonder. This unit could be heavier armored than the Dryad, but would give us a military unit from the dwarf chapter. You could say it that a Dwarf archer is a gift of the Dwarves to your city for helping them get back into the world.

I also propose a dragon rider unit to replace the Drone rider. Have this dragon rider unit be produced in a Sorc and Dragon AW and also make it a little heavier armed than the current Drone rider. This would be a gift from the sorcerers to your city for helping them get back into the world.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
What would you take away from the Mountain Halls to balance the new production? Currently it is aimed at people who produce goods instead of fighting.

DeletedUser7573

No I do not. I was thinking of the Bulwark. Replacing the units produced with a dwarf archer unit, would like a gift to the city for helping the dwarves come back.

then replace the sorceress production from the flying academy with a dragon rider replacing the drone rider.