• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mountain Halls AW

• Thread starter DeletedUser27062
  • Start date

DeletedUser27062

Howdy, So I'm a bit confused about Mountain Halls production bonus. At level 1 it says it increases production by 24%. My level 23 T1 produces 2,320 in 3hrs so I figure a 24% increase should give 2,876 for every 3 hr cycle but no.....

I place it and checked production which was 2,390! That's only 70 extra goods or an increase of 2.9%. Can someone please explain?

DeletedUser27062

Eudaemonia it provides an increase to your base production. Just like the relic boost.So if it gives 24% that would be calculated with your relic boost. 700% + 24%.

If you go look at your main hall boost % screen, you will see it was added in there.
Thank you @Iyapo1
I'm not sure why Inno can't just say it increases your relic boost. In any case, the increase is pitiful so I'm going to delete it. Might just delete my entire city while I'm at it lol.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Thank you @Iyapo1
I'm not sure why Inno can't just say it increases your relic boost. In any case, the increase is pitiful so I'm going to delete it. Might just delete my entire city while I'm at it lol.
At higher levels it gets more powerful though. Just something to keep in mind if you might want it later again.

DeletedUser27062

At higher levels it gets more powerful though. Just something to keep in mind if you might want it later again.

I appreciate that tip but I've decided to call it a day. I've just deleted all my cities, donated thousands in kp to random neighbours and told the orcs they are no longer chattels but free beings to live how they choose.

Happy gaming folks.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I hope you don't delete the city in our fellowship; you're a very valuable member, Euda.

Darielle

As far as the mountain halls goes, mine is level 17 and it adds 100 percent bonus to my basic goods.

For example, my planks is at level 31 and it gives 6750 in goods for a 3 hour run. If you hover over that big green number (in my case, 6750) you will see that it gives me 750 in basic, regular production, and 5250 in relic boosts, and then an additional 750 in "wonder boost" from the mountain halls. That's what they mean by 200 percent.

If you count up every factory that I'm earning that boost on, it adds up to quite a bit. I have 6 planks manufactories. That's an extra 4500 every three hours right there. Then count up my 5 silk, which give me 920 extra from the wonder each (920 basic goods, plus 920 from wonder, plus 6440 relic boost) and count up my 4 dust, which gives me 560 extra each from the wonder boost, that means I'm getting a total of 11,340 free goods every three hours from that wonder, not to mention the 46000 plus pop I get from it ... I'd need three leveled magic residences to make up for that (or more than double reg residences). I'd say that's pretty significant. And that doesn't even cover my sentient factories. I'll never give up my MH. In fact, I really need to level it higher.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
My lvl 31 gives me max population boost at 15% of working population, 90,806, on 21 tiles, is 4324 per tile, only beaten by Golden Abyss.
Mfg boost gives me 168% on top of the base production, for Tier 1, base 880 +MH 1479 on a three hour cycle. The AW is better than an additional manufactory.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
My lvl 31 gives me max population boost at 15% of working population, 90,806, on 21 tiles, is 4324 per tile, only beaten by Golden Abyss.
Mfg boost gives me 168% on top of the base production, for Tier 1, base 880 +MH 1479 on a three hour cycle. The AW is better than an additional manufactory.

Except two factories each get the relic boost and MH boost. So the MH is really only good for the population, especially once you get into the sentient goods chapters and the need for normal goods goes down.

Darielle

Except two factories each get the relic boost and MH boost. So the MH is really only good for the population, especially once you get into the sentient goods chapters and the need for normal goods goes down.
I'm still using a ton of t1-3 in Traders of Unur (probably because I still do a lot of spire negotiations.) For me it works out. I think it depends upon your style of play.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I'm still using a ton of t1-3 in Traders of Unur (probably because I still do a lot of spire negotiations.) For me it works out. I think it depends upon your style of play.

Yep. I fight 99% of everything and when I was in chapter 17, I probably had around 15-20 million of each normal good. At the end of chapter 19, that is now over 30 million of each good.

Darielle

Yep. I fight 99% of everything and when I was in chapter 17, I probably had around 15-20 million of each normal good. At the end of chapter 19, that is now over 30 million of each good.
Okay, I can see why you wouldn't need goods, lol. I have a little less than 2 million of each good, and that's only because I have more factories than most (5 silk, 6 plank, 4 dust).

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
My Mountain Hall is at level 18 for 204%. Now my Main Hall shows I am at 700% and a 104% AW boost. What happened to the other 100% from the Mountain Hall? Should the total of my boost be the 700% + 204%, or 904% rather than the 804% that it shows? Now that I've looked, I'm confused.

AJ

Flashfyre

My Mountain Hall is at level 18 for 204%. Now my Main Hall shows I am at 700% and a 104% AW boost. What happened to the other 100% from the Mountain Hall? Should the total of my boost be the 700% + 204%, or 904% rather than the 804% that it shows? Now that I've looked, I'm confused.

AJ

100% Standard (relics) Boost + 104% MH Boost = 204%

The MH doesn't show an additional boost, it's your total Goods Production, which includes whatever your Standard boost is now, whether that's 50% or 700%, plus the additional boost from the MH. IOW, 100% of the total Goods Production is your Relic Boosted production.
My MH is Lvl 11, for a 172% Goods Production; my Standard (relic) Boost is 772%, 700 of which is the max relic boost attainable without AWs.
Clearer?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Flashfyre
That makes sense. It's the way Inno has always shown the percentage boosts in all bldgs. Expiring military boosts buildings for instance: MMM says 150% boost to mage attack; UUU says 125% boost to all unit health, etc. On browser, if you hover over those bldgs you get a tooltip that looks like this:
MMMboostedtooltip.png