• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mountain Halls

• Thread starter Deleted User - 107391
  • Start date

Deleted User - 107391

I thought that, once I had the Dwarven Ancient Wonders, I would get runes for building Mountain Halls and Dwarven Bulwark. But all I'm getting are Crystal Lighthouse and Martial Monastery. What am I missing?

Jixel

Luck :)

(as far as anyone has been able to determine, which rune you get from completing a province is completely random)

To guarantee a particular type of rune, you need to donate (via the Help tab) to someone else's wonder (note: they can be anywhere on the map, not just neighbours or fellowship), and be one of the top donors when they reach the end of one level of research - then you will receive some KP, and one (or maybe two) runes of that type.

Deleted User - 107391

To guarantee a particular type of rune...donate (via the Help tab) to someone else's wonder... top donors ...runes of that type.

Thank you. Won't play that game, though.