• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mouseover info wrong/incomplete

Vergazi

Problem kinda fixed but i dont see the relevance of showing the total production twice... Seems redundant to me... And the aesthetics changes in the combat windows were put there for what reason exactly? Did someone really get paid to make those absolutely unnecessary changes? LOL
The changed in the combat windows made the deployment buttons larger so that people who have their pointers set to track very fast have an easier time clicking on the buttons fast. At least that is what I like about it. Also, some people were apparently unsure of where to click to deploy troops and now it's foolproof as the entire thing is a button.

Fayeanne

Just to add to this:

The inaccurate tooltips that have been a problem for a while (on PC) are interacting with the duplicate production values in semi-new ways.

bug1.png

bug2.png

At least I'm pretty sure my Magic Dust Manufactory is not producing Coins. :)

This is not easily reproducible. Most of the time the two values are accurate. Of interest is that even when this problem crops up, usually the top value is correct and the bottom one is the one that is inaccurate.

DeletedUser51

:oops: I'm pretty certain it is not producing coins as well.

The original bug report was about a tool tip being removed which should now be back - but we will definitely have this one checked as well!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
:oops: I'm pretty certain it is not producing coins as well.

The original bug report was about a tool tip being removed which should now be back - but we will definitely have this one checked as well!
I did a couple of tests, and I'm highly certain this is the usual "lag/display" issue, where the first time you pass over a building it sometimes contains info related to the previous building. If I pass over a residence, then over a factory, I can sometimes replicate the display above. Passing over the building a second time seems to clear it.