• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Move "Collect" Tab to Right End of Trader Window.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
A person who opens the Trader window is rarely looking for info about the building. I anticipate that more than 99% of the time, they want to see available trades. Moving the "Collect" tab from left-most position to right-most position would be beneficial for the majority of affected players.

1582481589110.png

Pros: Saves a fraction of a second and a mouse click for thousands of people several times a day.

Cons: The only one I can imagine is that maybe there is some connection between the first tab of a building's info window and having it collect when first clicked on.

On the whole, I think it would provide a significant net benefit for all players past the start of the sentient goods.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
+1
And while they're at it, change the text from 'collect' to 'overview' since what's in that window is on the overview window of other bldgs, none say 'collect'.

Risen Malchiah

As a second option if this is not able to be implemented, perhaps the T keyboard shortcut could go straight to the Accept Offers tab.

Edit: I just realized that on mobile, opening the trader automatically goes to the Accept Offers tab first, so something like this should be possible on browser as well.

Last edited:

Yogi Dave

+1 This is such an obvious improvement it's almost unbelievable it has gone this long without being suggested. I've growled every time I enter the trader window. It's especially annoying when you are looking to pick up a trade or set of trades someone is placing for you. It's press 'T', then click the 'accept tab' then click the fellowship filter. Rinse and repeat until all trades were placed and taken.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
I have updated the prefix for the thread. Just remember, considering does not mean it has been accepted, simply means it made it to the developers' desk ^.^ It could be at the very top of their stacks of papers they have yet to look at, or the very bottom :O

Xelie

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I agree this is a good suggestion. +1

+1
And while they're at it, change the text from 'collect' to 'overview' since what's in that window is on the overview window of other bldgs, none say 'collect'.

Sami it says "collect" because you could collect the seeds the trader is producing after you have reached that level I believe.

neeronie

A person who opens the Trader window is rarely looking for info about the building. I anticipate that more than 99% of the time, they want to see available trades. Moving the "Collect" tab from left-most position to right-most position would be beneficial for the majority of affected players.

View attachment 7187

Pros: Saves a fraction of a second and a mouse click for thousands of people several times a day.

Cons: The only one I can imagine is that maybe there is some connection between the first tab of a building's info window and having it collect when first clicked on.

On the whole, I think it would provide a significant net benefit for all players past the start of the sentient goods.