• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Move mode on the app selects random buildings for deletion

Huor

When you first enter move mode on the app, it randomly selects a building if any part of your city is underneath the move mode icon. When you enter the mode it selects a random building (I suspect anything near the icon) and asks you if you want to delete it. I've learned to not touch anything when you first enter move mode. Even though it's been this way for as long as I can remember, I think I'll go ahead and submit it as a bug as it can be very dangerous if you don't know about it. In my example it picked a road square. Because there is no confirmation for a road, if I oops, I find out when part of my city went dark.

Game version: 1.149.2 (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: ceravyn
Browser + version: chrome Version 98.0.4758.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System: chrome os Version 98.0.4758.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1477 x 831
Account name: huor
Humans or Elves: human

Reproducibility:
4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-22 11.51.18 AM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-03-22 11.51.18 AM-1.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator: