• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Move Pet Food Recipe to Production Panel

DeletedUser23318

I like this idea. Although I haven't had any problems keeping plenty ahead I can see a time coming when that won't always be the case.

I am in that boat too, but with this new event and having to feed at least two pets I can see a problem coming staying ahead of pet food production.

Vergazi

Many people has testified in another thread that they barely ever get pet food to craft in their MAs, so Inno, please, please, move the pet food recipe to the production panel?

As always, thank you for your thoughtful consideration. The "monetary inducement" will be discretely left in the usual place... ;)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm not convinced this wouldn't break other things. The pet buildings should feel powerful and worthwhile, not just something you throw food at all the time. I think it's okay for us to be limited to only feeding one or two pets a week, or saving those up for a binge once every few weeks.

And don't take me wrong, I would love to be able to feed my phoenix every day. I'm just always cognizant that what I want is not always good for the game.

DeletedUser23318

I'm not convinced this wouldn't break other things. The pet buildings should feel powerful and worthwhile, not just something you throw food at all the time. I think it's okay for us to be limited to only feeding one or two pets a week, or saving those up for a binge once every few weeks.

And don't take me wrong, I would love to be able to feed my phoenix every day. I'm just always cognizant that what I want is not always good for the game.

Valid point, but maybe they could add some back into the crafting menu. It seems to have gone from one extreme to another, and I have actually had good luck with getting them in my craft menus. Maybe instead of them lowering it to 33% from what it was , to maybe bring it back to 50%?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
A real crafting menu would be nice, where we can select from recipes. Using more relics of a different kind, or with fewer catalysts. (i.e. pet food comes up and it's 5 elixir or 7 silk or 10 marble and you can use one fewer catalysts if you use three more relics)