• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Movie Lines

• Thread starter DeletedUser20396
  • Start date

LilWolf De Lioncourt

"Hello I want to play a Game"

Let The Games begin From the movie 'Saw"

index.php

DeletedUser21277

"There should be no boundaries to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there’s life, there is hope.” -Stephen Hawking, The Theory of Everything

DeletedUser

"Ya know, my daddy used to say every man's got a devil. And you can't rest 'til you find him. What happened back there with you and your girlfriend - I cleared that building. Hell, nothin' in this town happens without my say-so. So I'm sorry if I spoiled your wedding plans there, friend. But, if it's any consolation to you, you have put a smile on my face. You got a lot of spirit, son. I am gonna miss you."

Top Dollar, The Crow

Gath Of Baal

"To crush your enemies, To see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women" --- Conan on what is best in life.

"Wendy, Darling, Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in." ---- Jack Torrance -- The Shining

My favorite western quote of all time:
"All right, I'm comin out. Any man I see out there I'm gonna shoot him. Anyone takes a shot at me, I'm not only gunna kill him, but I'm gunna kill his wife, all his friends, burn his damn house down, then kill his dog." --- William Munny -- Unforgiven

Anyone who knows the bottom 2 quotes will see I had to replace/omit a few choice words as not to break the forum rules :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser19483

"Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was a drinker and a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!" -Joker Dark Knight

DeletedUser

"I wish I could trust you."
"If you did, you'd be the fool I always took you for." (this line was deleted in favor of "Trust my rage.")

Thor/Loki - The Dark World

LilWolf De Lioncourt

"In Just 7 days I can make You a Man: Dig it if You can--from Rocky Horror Picture Show

'Let's do the Time Warp Again" Rocky Horror Picture Show "Love that movie*Laughs*

I Have both DVDs*:D even the 25 year anniversary..

index.php

DeletedUser20396

First, I'll give you the setting.
A pirate asleep with the hogs, and two men approach him. One splashes him with a bucket of water, and he wakes up. That's where we start. (Lovely starting place isn't?)
Gib: curse you for breathing, don't you know it's bad luck to wake someone?
Jack: ah, but fortunately, I know a cure. The man who did the waking boys the man that he woke a drink, while the man who did the waking gives a proposition to the man who's sipping a drink.
Gib: Aye, that'll about do it.

Pirates of the Caribbean: curse of the black pearl.

Chef Baker

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire:
Book: Dumbledore asked calmly "Did you put your name in the goblet of fire?"
Movie(exaggerated but still funny):
1af581f2568205dbf0e39067f35ebec1.jpg

Brisingr900

“Jack Sparrow: [after Will draws his sword] Put it away, son. It's not worth you getting beat again.

Will Turner: You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you.

Jack Sparrow: That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it?”

~Pirates of the Caribbean

Soleil Nightbloom

Luke: All right, I’ll give it a try.

Yoda: No. Try not. Do...or do not. There is no try.

Star Wars: Episode V- Empire Strikes Back (1980)

Happy May the 4th!

DeletedUser29117

“Po-tay-toes! Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.” -Sam Gamgee, The Two Towers