• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moving from one world to another

SunsetDanar

You are allowed 1 city in each world on 1 account. There are 8 worlds total on US servers. If you wanted to have 2 cities in the same world, you would have to register a different playername.

Many do have more than one account in the same world with the intent to just feed one of them for advancement of their primary city

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I would love to move all my cities to one world and be able to play them under the same account.
I think the game would be too easy if advanced players could do this. I have 3 cities in 3 different worlds. If I **COULD** combine them into 1 fellowship, I'd be a 7 chest bronze spire FS. By myself. With 22 open spots to recruit with.

Sir Bently

Well tell me this how can one player or team member have 2 characters in one fellowship ? Cause i've seen it in at least 2 different fellowships that I have been in , their names are slightly different but is the same player

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Well tell me this how can one player or team member have 2 characters in one fellowship ? Cause i've seen it in at least 2 different fellowships that I have been in , their names are slightly different but is the same player
It happens when one person registers for two accounts and they play with two different names in the same world. I currently have two different accounts, but they don't play on the same worlds. I could go ahead and play with my little ID on Sinya, and I could conceivably join the same fellowship, but I don't want to do that because it seems just a little bit unethical to me, even if I am not playing solely to help the other ID. In the same fellowship, you are bound to help it once in a while. So I'm happy the way I am, playing the bigger ID on Sinya and the smaller one on Arendyll.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
The way I have always understood the rule, having 2 accounts is not illegal. The rule seems to be about how you use them. If you play both cities in a somewhat regular fashion, everything is ok. What is banned is using your 2nd city solely to benefit your primary city, which is called a push city. One of the chief examples of this would be only logging into your secondary city 2 or 3 times a day to dump all knowledge points into the ancient wonders of your primary city. You'd get 24 free KPs a day from just 1 push city. And most players who cheat this blatantly rarely stop at only 1 push city...