• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moving my city

Jules 2

I have been playing this game for a few months now and have been stuck with the same dead neighbours all this time. I am now getting a nice amount of coins on my daily visits but my banked supplies are nearly down to nil as I do not get the return visits, let alone the lack of help with culture!
How do I go about getting my city moved please

DeletedUser7004

I have started a little town on Ceravyn server and find myself in the middle of nothing. Of the 33 "towns" I have discovered, 22 are empty slots. Needless to say, I feel a bit lonely in my neighborhood. So, also interested in knowing how to get out of there. My settings are set to "allow automatic movement to better position". What else can I do?

DeletedUser5157

Guys, my Elcy city is surrounded by 42 EMPTY SPACES now. Obviously a deletion sweep just happened so I'm desperately hoping it will be followed by some rejiggery to centralize us, cause ouch...

Jules 2

Thanks Guys, Obviously I am better off at the moment than some, at least I get my coins when visiting.
I'll keep my eyes open for solutions.

Risen Malchiah

Player movement sometimes takes a while.

In the meantime, to solve your culture and supplies woes, I recommend joining a good active fellowship. If you're currently in one that isn't providing neighborly visits, I would look elsewhere. The visits will help with your culture problem, which in turn would help with coins and supplies.

Also, don't underestimate the benefit of the Power of Provision spell. Put the spell on AFTER your overnight production is complete but BEFORE you collect. This way you get the benefit of the 9hr production boost plus 10 hrs during the day where you can requeue as often as you can. If you need relics to make the spells or if you want to occasionally get some free spells, do a few rounds in the tournament each week and your supplies problems should ease a bit.

And lastly, cycle through your declineable quests a bit. If something shows up that you can't complete within a reasonable time, ditch it and move on. Most will come back around and this way, you can focus on quests that either reward supplies and/or ones you can complete instantly just by collecting the stuff you're already going to collect anyway.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I don't think that picture means what you hoped it means.
upload_2017-7-16_9-28-39.png
But maybe I'm wrong and just missed the joke.

DeletedUser6334

If your on US1-5 this might help
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/inactive-player-deletions.7891/

Player movement relies on the deletions to be occurring. I think the movement occurs weekly but it may vary by region.
This is non-existent in my map world! I had over 35 neighbors that were inactive for months and were replaced with more inactive members. Only about 10% of them are active and some of the cities have ghosts of mountain buildings that are beyond the city's develpment. It is annoying to have no help from over 50% of my neighbors.

DeletedUser7370

It is annoying to have no help from over 50% of my neighbors.
What is even more annoying is when the few neighbors and fellowship people that help choose to click on a culture building when you already have 70% culture bonus and do everything you can to tell them to not click culture.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
What is even more annoying is when the few neighbors and fellowship people that help choose to click on a culture building when you already have 70% culture bonus and do everything you can to tell them to not click culture.
Even more annoying is having to scroll around your city trying to find the worst possible culture building while ignoring your city name :mad:

DeletedUser7370

Even more annoying is having to scroll around your city trying to find the worst possible culture building while ignoring your city name :mad:
Yeah I know. Why do people do that to themselves? I put the builders hut in a easy to find spot. Main hall is center of the screen. And my best culture is all right near the main hall. I make it easy.

I am not like these jerks that ask for culture and still have flying boats in the city next to ponds of recreation, and all of it is a big jumble on the opposite side of town from the main hall. I mean how rude is that to make me look all over your city for your culture mess, and then I have to wait for you city to load so I can click on something decent without feeling guilty. People are so mean.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
As an adult with no fear of words I do appreciate those names
"Slap on the Bottom motivated your builders" is priceless :D
I've been using SoggyShorts as my online handle since...well since people with dialup called them handles.
The reason I chose it was because another game banned me for using the name Mr.PoopyPants.
Clearly the people who banned me have never played Call of Duty online. I don't recommend it though---finding out that pretty much every 14 year old in the world has "known" your mother can be a bit of a shock.