• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moving my city

DeletedUser9247

Hello. I am SoggyShorts and I've played Call of Duty online.

Yol Thor Shul said:
Hello Soggy, admitting the problem is the first step, here you go

Bronze-Alcoholics-Anonymous-AA-Medallion-ONE-DAY-AT-_1.jpg
:p

DeletedUser

As an adult with no fear of words I do appreciate those names
"Slap on the Bottom motivated your builders" is priceless :D

"Slap on the Bottom" is silly, and not even close to what I am talking about. Since you miss my meaning, I'll be direct. I'd rather not go out to my map and see "ImpregnateMeDad", "MyC**KInYourMouth", "IKillNi**ers", "F**kYouC**t", or any of the similar names I have seen in this game and in Forge Of Empires. If I want to see garbage like that, I can read public posts on Facebook. ;)

DeletedUser

Rookie move-- youtube comments, that's where the really good stuff is:p

LOL!!

That's some whack smack there. Reading what you believe are grown adults spewing filth at each other because one of them said they think DC is better than Marvel, or that Ridley Scott has "Lucas'd" the Alien franchise...or that Jar Jar is actually a Sith Lord...:eek:

That's actually refreshing after seeing two or more human beings threaten each other descriptively with inhumane actions because they disagree politically or religiously.

That's one of the reasons I come to Elvenar...to get away from the stupid. All that stupid just makes me sad and tired, which is one of the reasons I like being surrounded by coin pits on my world map. :D

DeletedUser

Perhaps, perhaps...but this is one of the better online games I've played, at least in the last couple of years. I'm trying to make the most of it. :D

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
"Slap on the Bottom" is silly, and not even close to what I am talking about. Since you miss my meaning, I'll be direct. I'd rather not go out to my map and see "ImpregnateMeDad", "MyC**KInYourMouth", "IKillNi**ers", "F**kYouC**t", or any of the similar names I have seen in this game and in Forge Of Empires. If I want to see garbage like that, I can read public posts on Facebook. ;)

I haven't seen anything that bad. I'd report some of them too.
I mostly see the dumb ones that you hope are teenagers but you know probably aren't.
And of course there's all those people who think they are cool and original by adding " 69 " or " 420 " at the end of their name.

DeletedUser

I haven't seen anything that bad. I'd report some of them too.
I mostly see the dumb ones that you hope are teenagers but you know probably aren't.
And of course there's all those people who think they are cool and original by adding " 69 " or " 420 " at the end of their name.

I've seen some good ones than nearly made me spew my soda on my screen. :D

DeletedUser7370

That's actually refreshing after seeing two or more human beings threaten each other descriptively with inhumane actions because they disagree politically or religiously.
So you hated the entire Star Wars series because is all about people taking a bunch of inhumane actions because of religious (Jedi vs Sith) and political (Empire vs Republic) disagreements.

DeletedUser

So you hated the entire Star Wars series because is all about people taking a bunch of inhumane actions because of religious (Jedi vs Sith) and political (Empire vs Republic) disagreements.

That's actually the best laugh I've had all day. I thank you for that. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

I've been on here a couple years now, been stuck for months on some worlds due to lack of help but you push onward and deal with what has been dealt to you, you can move quickly if you spend more money to grow faster.

DeletedUser188

So cool! Whenever I see one of those my first thought is "Wow, that must be a really cool person."
You guys are amazing not only do you know the best way to play the game and aren't afraid to tell us every chance you can
Now you know the exact reason why I choose my name:cool:
Not only do you come across as a condescending narcissist I can now add mind reader to the list:p

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
You guys are amazing not only do you know the best way to play the game and aren't afraid to tell us every chance you can
Now you know the exact reason why I choose my name.Not only do you come across as a condescending narcissist I can now add mind reader to the list
I don't think there is a best way to play the game, so you're confused there. There are, however, known mechanics, which work in specific ways. That I'm always willing to share when I know them, and always happy when someone else shares them with me. I've never been a hoarder of information.

I'm sorry if my "so cool" joke offended you, I don't think I implied anything about knowing why anyone selected their name.

Part of that isn't "coming across." I actually am condescending to lots of people. But definitely not a mind reader.

Last edited: