• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello mudmonkey

DeletedUser

Hi.....ya'll somebody give me some direction please. I'm venturing way out of my comfort zone here .Usually just play arcade type games but I need to expand my horizons .Any help is greatly & gratefully accepted. I am a novice at this computer gaming (or anything else involving computers to be honest, I have no idea what the symbols at the top of this thread message mean)Oh hell here goes in for a penny .........

DeletedUser511

Welcome to the game and forum. But if you check out the Wiki you will get some really useful help. Plus surf the forums and in
Questions and Help.

Welcome

DeletedUser61

Also, the tutorials and the first 60 or so quests are quite well done.
It's somewhat like explaining how to ride a bicycle. It's going to make a lot more sense after you've tried it.

DeletedUser

welcome and good luck. We help each other here, good people !

DeletedUser55

Welcome. have fun and if you have questions please ask away.