• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Multi-wave fights in the spire

Huor

Is there any way to stop your troops from being placed on the field in random order for the second wave in the spire? They are where I want them for the first wave (just like any other standard encounter). Not so much in the second wave. I tend to order based on the terrain and sometimes the random selection is not pretty. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
There's not, but the 2nd wave is not a random placement. Your troops are flipped exactly backwards to the way they are in the first wave. Like this:

Wave 1​
Wave 2​
#1​
#5​
#2​
#4​
#3​
#3​
#4​
#2​
#5​
#1​
Wave 3 will be the same as Wave 1. It's not a huge help, but I can sometimes use it since I can see where they'll be lined up when switched. A slightly less optimal setup for Wave 1 can result in a better setup for Wave 2 that results in less overall losses.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
There's not, but the 2nd wave is not a random placement. Your troops are flipped exactly backwards to the way they are in the first wave. Like this:

Wave 1​
Wave 2​
#1​
#5​
#2​
#4​
#3​
#3​
#4​
#2​
#5​
#1​
Wave 3 will be the same as Wave 1. It's not a huge help, but I can sometimes use it since I can see where they'll be lined up when switched. A slightly less optimal setup for Wave 1 can result in a better setup for Wave 2 that results in less overall losses.

i never realized this

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member

Wave 1​
Wave 2​
#1​
#5​
#2​
#4​
#3​
#3​
#4​
#2​
#5​
#1​
Oh wow, I wish I knew this sooner ... I would have planned my fights differently. THANK YOU!!!