• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Multiple chests when going visits from another city

mikeledo

Firefox, Adobe, Windows 10. I had just donated KP to a city in my FS and opted to do my daily visits while still in that city. I pulled up the FS screen and started the visits using the new method. I would hear the sound of getting a chest but never got the contents. When I completed my visits I noticed the city that I was in had accumulated chests. The first three that I opened had prizes but there remained chests in all the spaces that you can place one. The remainder chests were empty. Something I can live with, but you might want to look at it.

DeletedUser4194

Can anyone confirm if this is still happening, please? :)

Fayeanne

I just tried it this morning as an experiment. Firefox, HTML5 client, MacOS.

- I visited the city of one of my FS members.
- While in the city, I gave Neighborly Help by directly clicking on one of their buildings (the "old method").
- I received a reward chest from that aid, and the reward was given to me directly in a pop-up dialog (I didn't have to hunt around for a treasure chest around the outskirts of the city).
- Then I pulled up my notifications and started giving aid to everyone going down the list using the new interface.
- I received two more reward chests in the pop-up dialogs.
- When I was done I searched the city a little bit and I didn't see any treasure chests anywhere.

So this appears to be fixed. Plus the pop-up while in the city seems to be new? It looks like it's not possible now to hunt down treasure chests around a city even if you want to. ;)