• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Multiple cities

DeletedUser3881

Is it possible to start building another city while you keep working on the first one?

DeletedUser2191

Yes it is possible via ...

1) Using same account and starting in a new world or

2) Create another account and choose the world you want to play in.

With option 2, caution to be heeded here, you don't want to use the second city to help feed the first one and vice versa. This is viewed as a Push Account, is against the terms of service and is a bannable offence.

DeletedUser551

Ludwig's answer is correct. As additional help, I'll quote you Rules 3 & 7 from our game rules:

3. Account sharing

Players must keep their own login data, passwords and access data secret. Disclosing your password to other players is strictly prohibited.

As a player, you can only play your own account. Accessing another player’s account is strictly prohibited.

Make sure to choose a secure password and remember it is your responsibility to keep it secret. Please inform us promptly if third parties gain unauthorized access to your account.

If someone gives you their own password, please report them.

7. Pushing
Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.
It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Knowledge Points etc.) that involve multiple worlds.

Please note that it is strictly forbidden to use the invite feature to invite yourself or players that share an internet connection with you.

DeletedUser3312

hmmm... when I began playing on Beta, it would not let me use my name. I had to change it. Is this going to be a problem? It told me my name was already in use or something like that. so I entered a new name into the beta world. I do not want to break rules, so a clarification on this will be appreciated. thank you!

DeletedUser3312

You would need a new E-Mail account if you Plan to have both accounts on the same world....

I play on Winyandor and on Beta1. Beta1 is the name of the world. and they each have their own forum. I just want to make sure that using 2 different names is not going to get me in trouble.

DeletedUser188

Those worlds are on two different servers you wont get in any trouble using two different names