• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Multiple Connection Issues

DeletedUser6326

Game version: v1.67.3-(70710bc) (2018-11-15 10:51)
Game world: All US servers
Browser + version: Firefox/Chrome/Edge
Flash Player version: no HTML
Operating System:
Screen resolution: high
Account name: BlackthornRaven
Humans or Elves: both

Reproducibility: 4/5 (today)

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
The game is experiencing constant game crashes at times, game freezes, connection issues, chat connection issues and message connection issues today. There is too much down time for those participating in the Adventures that began today.

Expected situation:
No connection issues.

DeletedUser2768

This is also happening to me across Flash and HTML5. It's one of the many reasons I'm not interested in logging in on any platform very often. It either takes forever for the game to load, or the game crashes/freezes when I'm in the middle of doing something.

Laochra

Opera with HTML5 is doing the same for me. Long load times for each realm, page changes, opening messages. My chat messages sometimes will only show up if I refresh the page. Also, since switching to HTML5, the text in the messages is always cut off & it is very hard to scroll with the scroll bar (my mouse wheel won't work in Elvenar anymore).

Last edited:

DeletedUser6326

Chat is not working for me and my crew in Felyndral and Khelonnar this morning.

esprit2001

Unable to load the world map, freezes when approximately 1/3 is loaded. Also having more and more "dead" spots where there is no response when clicking on either a residence or workshop. Getting a message about a connection issue about every three to 5 minutes. May be related to my computer and very slow DSL but I believe there is a problem which seems to be aggravated with the initiation of the newest event.

aweslin

I am having the same issues for Kelonaar.. Long load times to get into the server , page changes to get into the world or research, opening messages. I have Safari with adobe flash player. I have cleared caches, reinstalled adobe flash player, cleared histories. I have no problems getting into other websites. The loading issues have been getting worse.

CanDaMan

Game crashes frequently or wants a reload with HTML5 enabled, had to go back to flash. They seriously need to rework the code.

Laochra

I don't always have the in-game music on, but I turned it on a couple of times this week & had to turn it off after a short time, because it started echoing and the background sounds seemed to get gradually louder.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Game crashes frequently or wants a reload with HTML5 enabled, had to go back to flash. They seriously need to rework the code.

Funny, I have had the opposite with Chrome. I had to switch from the Flash version to the HTML5 version to have things play more smoothly.

As for other problems people are mentioning in this thread, some of it sounds like it is just memory-usage issues, either with the computer's RAM or with the browser's or Flash's memory capabilities.

DeletedUser2768

Funny, I have had the opposite with Chrome. I had to switch from the Flash version to the HTML5 version to have things play more smoothly.

As for other problems people are mentioning in this thread, some of it sounds like it is just memory-usage issues, either with the computer's RAM or with the browser's or Flash's memory capabilities.

I have to go back and forth between the two. Flash will run smoothly for a few days, then starts crashing. So I switch to HTML5 and it runs smoothly for a few days then starts crashing.