• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Multiple Culture Questions

• Thread starter DeletedUser4451
  • Start date

DeletedUser2870

Yup.
In my main world I'm pretty much done with the quests, so I focus now on the declinable one. Decline the ones that require 24 hour productions or require stuff to be upgraded that I can't upgrade anymore and just do the rest of them over and over.
Though I must say that if I have a bit of space left over I'll even take the 24 hour production one. I'll just put up one lvl 1 factory and set it to go. Works fine for me.

DeletedUser2753

It should also be mentioned that some players rotate the declarable quests. If you do that, you get far more supplies by rotating through than you do using pure workshops + culture boost.
I never tried this until today and It is like a game within the game. It is fun to line up quests with whatever your doing, whatever your going to collect anyways. goods, supplies or relics, You just need to get by declining them all a few times to record the pattern of how they repeat and then Wa Ho... feels like cheating. Thanks for the tip and shush, or they will "balance this out"

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I never tried this until today and It is like a game within the game. It is fun to line up quests with whatever your doing, whatever your going to collect anyways. goods, supplies or relics, You just need to get by declining them all a few times to record the pattern of how they repeat and then Wa Ho... feels like cheating. Thanks for the tip and shush, or they will "balance this out"
I would actually LOVE if they balanced this out. While the secondary quests can be helpful I hate that cycling through them repeatedly is almost needed.
Players are actually going to the quest "produce advanced tools 2x and gain xxx,xxx coins" and handing it in FOUR times or more every 3 hours.
Depending on your chapter that means declining a couple hundred quests a day. ew.
I've always said they should remove this "feature" (exploit) and just balance things better. From what I have heard the dev's thought we would get a lot more supplies from visits, but not having active neighbors ruined that so they have left this "feature"(exploit) in place rather than fixing the core problem.