• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Multiple Sentient Manufactories?

DeepTerminal

I'm just starting Chapter 13 (Amuni), and wondering when is a good time (if ever) more than 1 sentient manufactories are required to avoid getting tech-locked.

In Chapter 12, I had only 1 S1 manufactory. Seeds was not a problem as I had many event buildings producing seeds. Population was also not a huge problem. I used MM spells only at the beginning of the chapter, and had to use some time instants to rush productions and upgrade it to level 27. But once it's fully upgraded, I didn't use any more time instants and didn't get tech locked.

So I'm wondering, is the situation roughly the same for S2 in Amuni? Is 1 generally speaking enough to get through without tech-lock?

Also, will there be a point in the future where I will need to build more than 1 of each tier to avoid getting tech-locked?
Thanks.

Ivy1996

I think I had four at some point, but I'd like to rush through guest races. The final chapters I have two of each tier. I need those also to keep up with the spire

Deleted User - 4646370

Also, will there be a point in the future where I will need to build more than 1 of each tier to avoid getting tech-locked?
Thanks.
In chapter 15, 1 of each tier is definitely not sufficient. In my first city even 3 T6 wasn't sufficient.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I generally recommend you aim for 2 of each. This is sufficient to make it through the chapters and avoids a lot of space used up with sentient good production. I have 1 glowing planks (gum --T1 sentient for me) with a huge number of gum trees in my farm. I also have 2 T2 and 2 T3 and so far, while I'm not breaking any speed records, I find them sufficient to "do what needs to be done."

AJ

Black watch

I've got 2 T-1, 1 of each of the others producing sentient goods, and I'm finding seeds production to be a bit of a struggle... In two days I stripped down my seed account to almost nothing... I've got 173 levels of AW and quite a few seed producers... I don't know if I can support that extra production demand... how is everyone doing two of each... heck, the space increase alone is causing my already cramped little city to give me nightmares... :)

Mizpah2

I recommend 2 of each Sentient good when you're in the chapter that builds them. In other words, in Elementals, have 2 of your T4 Sentient goods. When you are close to the end of the chapter, you can store one of those T4 buildings and start on your T5 buildings. In chapter 15 you will need at least 2 of each Sentient goods. Actually, you would be better off with as many as you have room for of your T6 Sentient goods. With just 2 of T6, you can expect to play a waiting game.

Black watch

UGGH... I'm in chapter 15... just starting... (I probably should have said that in the first post... Well, I'll have to make room somehow... Thanks for the feedback.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
UGGH... I'm in chapter 15... just starting... (I probably should have said that in the first post... Well, I'll have to make room somehow... Thanks for the feedback.

If you have more than one of each of your normal boosted goods out, you should be able to teleport some of them into storage. When there is not an event going that uses them, I only have one of each running.

StarLoad

Just completing ch 14 ( on Arendyll) and I have 3 - S1, 3 - S2, and 2 - S3. I am able to support the seed requirements as I switched from Mana to seeds and keep all the production upgraded to the current chapter

Deleted User - 3932582

Just completing ch 14 ( on Arendyll) and I have 3 - S1, 3 - S2, and 2 - S3. I am able to support the seed requirements as I switched from Mana to seeds and keep all the production upgraded to the current chapter
If you can support 8x upgraded manus, then for chapter 15 you'd be much better off instead of 3/3/2 to go 2/2/4, and potentially even more skew towards S3 in the second half of the chapter.

StarLoad

If you can support 8x upgraded manus, then for chapter 15 you'd be much better off instead of 3/3/2 to go 2/2/4, and potentially even more skew towards S3 in the second half of the chapter.
Thanks, will be a while before I even start 15, in no hurry at all and I will see about adding more S3 productions beforehand.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I am making as many sentient goods factories as I can just because of the limited trading in my hood for those goods... but only my boosts

Risen Malchiah

Use the incredibly slow Atelier, Factory, Agriculture & Vault portion of the tech tree to upgrade an additional sentient T3 factory. After the few techs that use sentient T2, the rest of the chapter uses all sentient T3. That's when you'll want to teleport out the extra 1s & 2s.