• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Multiple Sentient Manufactories?

Ivy1996

I've got 2 T-1, 1 of each of the others producing sentient goods, and I'm finding seeds production to be a bit of a struggle... In two days I stripped down my seed account to almost nothing...
I have allocated 250 spaces to seed production buildings to keep up with in total 6 sentient goods manufactories

Ivy1996

I am making as many sentient goods factories as I can just because of the limited trading in my hood for those goods... but only my boosts
I think sentient goods is a worldwide trade and not limited to your neighborhood. Some goods are in more demand than others though. I suggest you find a good fellowship or offer trades at a slight discount.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
The trader picks who you get to trade with. If it were 'worldwide', there would be a ton of sent goods in the trader.... I don't know if they do it by hexagon or some other matrix, but I really have a hard time believing that there are only ten or so people in Khel who are trading sentient goods.

Gath Of Baal

The trader picks who you get to trade with. If it were 'worldwide', there would be a ton of sent goods in the trader.... I don't know if they do it by hexagon or some other matrix, but I really have a hard time believing that there are only ten or so people in Khel who are trading sentient goods.

I live right next to you and i see 187 pages worth of sentient goods in the trader..

Edit: 141 now just minutes later, that's some healthy trading going on :p

Maybe you just check at the wrong time?

Last edited: