• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Multiplier Button

DeletedUser24206

Howdy All

How many of you are tired, feed up with placing the same trade multiple times? I am sick of it!!! I have been writing to these idiots for almost a year to add a multiplier button for placing trades and they have done nothing. This should literally be about 10 or 15 minutes of coding. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE start writing to support to add this feature. It will save you from clicking your mouse 1000s of times!!!

Thanks

Max V

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Way better to let everyone post a single trade for the total they want, and let people taking the trades use a slider to take increments (say 10%) so you post 100,000 marble, and I can take 30,000 while someone else takes 20,000 and a third person takes 50,000.
They you just need a check box by your trade that says "accept partial buys y/n."

michmarc

I love that idea, Ashrem. I don't know how often I've seen a fair trade of 100k that I'd like, but I can only afford 25k or 50k of it. And I don't have to agonize about what size trades to post myself.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It's been brought up several times. Soggyshorts was a strong proponent before he abandoned the game

Vergazi

I'd propose perhaps a few small, square buttons for the number of "split amounts" as a percentage of the Total. So the way it would work is you enter a total of 100,000 ( or whatever amount ) goods, then hit a split button of say...5%, 10%, 25% or 50% of the total. That would give you quickly 20, 10, 4 or 2 smaller trades.

If one wants to merely reduce the overall number of trades posted and displayed in the Trader then what people are looking for might actually be to reduce further the total number of allowable trade postings in the Trader.

@max Vertica I do agree totally that something has to be done.
@Hurtball omg yes, you are so right. I don't need to see more wildly messed up CT trades.
@Ashrem I could live what what you propose and have no complaints at all.

Bonus comment/question - It seems to me since the Spire was introduced Trades have been almost impossible to get while it is active. Anyone else experiencing this?