• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Muses of the Sidhe seeking ACTIVE players!

DeletedUser1027

Greetings everyone!

Do you want players to visit your village? Do you want a chance at upping your Culture, gaining tools, getting more coins? Are a lot of the people on your map inactive? Mine are!

Then please consider joining a Fellowship. I would love some more active members. The only thing I ask is that you reciprocate visits and offer "Neighborly Help." It pays off and it makes the game a LOT more fun! It's exciting to see active players with advanced towns - they are beautiful!

Hope you will consider joining! (Please excuse the large print - I am visually impaired).

Take Care!
Suzneval
:D

DeletedUser1027

Well, I have not been able to get anyone to respond, so I have decided to disband and seek an active Fellowship. Sorry. I wish it would have succeeded.

Blessings!
Suzneval