• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Music Glitch

DeletedUser20951

Is it being worked on, resolving the issue of multiple background sound loops playing over one another, which was introduced with an update late last year?

This has gotten worse. Not so much the frequency, but the LOUDNESS, where I am forced to turn down my speakers if I keep the game open without reloading. Tonight, for example, I visited all of my active neighbors, and the extra noise loop (I don't even know when or where this is supposed to be playing, as it is more ambient than anything; indistinct voices, metallic clinking, and the like) kicked in during my visits (this normally happens when I am looking for culture to polish and I linger for, apparently, too long in someone else's city). I returned to my own city afterwards and saw that production had finished, so I went about setting it without refreshing, and the normal music restarted BLARING over the other miscellaneous nonsense.

I want this to stop.

DeletedUser20951

...And, yes, I considered the possibility of auditory hallucinations, as I have suffered from them in the past, even some originating from my computer speakers (that's a tale in and of itself, where I had to contend with twelve upset, and several murderous, spirits, after releasing their leader, Captain Cuckoo, from his imprisonment), but I have had it confirmed to be real by others.

DeletedUser20951

Well, I've made an unpleasant discovery this day, night, predawn, whatever and that's that using the chatbox during the completion of tournament encounters increases the rate and volume in which this bug greets me with unwavering irritation. One of the previous updates had made it take longer to kick in, where I could visit more cities and finish more provinces before it did, and I had glimpsed a smidgen of light gleaming in this wretchedly not blessedly moderated tonal assault, but, alas, THAT FLICKER HAS BEEN BRUTALLY EXTINGUISHED.