• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Music Variety for Mobile

DeletedUser19464

Music Variety for Mobile

(Sorry if this was already addressed anywhere. I searched the forum, but didn't see anything related to this).

Summary: Add more background music to mobile (such as exists when playing on PC)

Details: I had -completely- forgotten that Elvenar had more than one song per race because I normally play on mobile and the same song is repeated over and over again. I logged into the PC-version for the first time in over a year and had the sudden realization there are more songs! Would it be possible to add these expanded playlists to the mobile version?

Benefits: Variety in the background music, which enhances the feel of being in the game. Keeps background music from being repetitive and therefore an irritant, catching you out of the game.

Cons: I don't know the level of complexity to adding additional song files to the mobile version, but this might be a potential con?