• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Must enable Adobe Flash manually since the last Win 10 upgrade

gwbender

Every time I start Elvenar since the last Windows 10 upgrade I have to manually enable Adobe Flash. I am only presented with an 'enable once' option. I believe I have tried all the methods of enabling Flash permanently but none of them seem to make any difference. With Flash built into Microsoft Edge, I can't even download a newer version from the Adobe site.

Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0
Microsoft EdgeHTML 18.17763

Ideas???

DeletedUser2768

Switch to the even glitchier HTML5. Flash is being phased out.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have not used a Microsoft browser in years. The newest version of Chrome is the same way, but the newest version of Firefox still does it normally. I switched over to the HTML5 version of the game, though, and it is working fine for me so far.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I thought I already switched to HTML5. Does anyone have instructions on how to do that? Thanks!

It is in the options settings. Not only do you have to check the HTML5 box, but you also have to remember to hit Save, so that the change is remembered and the game reloads and switches over.