• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Myștique Recruiting

BalinorBuckhannah

Greetings fellow Elvenarians! We are Myștique, an active, friendly fellowship currently seeking one or possibly two new members. We ask that you have a minimum score of 75,000, give neighborly help 5x per week, produce only boosted goods and trade fairly. We require at least 1000 points on tourney push weeks (approx once a month). FS Adventure and Spire play not required but strongly encouraged, as we always complete all stages in FA and reach silver in the Spire at least once a month. Contact our mage Maz Mellor for additional info or apply to join.

Alpha Lyrae

Hey @NightshadeCS ! I am reactivating my Arendyll city. I don't have a 75,000 score, but can easily meet all requirements in the fellowship's description. Let me know if you have room! No worries if you need a player with a higher score. ♥