• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My Beautiful City

AtaguS

It occurs to me that, while I absolutely love the new one-click visiting system, it means I haven't had anyone over to my city in a while. Nor have I spent as much time in other people's cities as I once did on my daily visiting rounds.
So I'd like to post a picture of a little corner of my city I'm particularly proud of and hope all of you would like to post something from yours which you would like to show off. Below is my Sunset Towers. It is where my troops live in retirement. I have set them up with a lovely garden out front where they can spend the afternoons chatting with friends and enjoying the shade. Anyone else?
Opera Snapshot_2020-05-25_132656_us2.elvenar.com.png

AtaguS

Good thinking @Yogi Dave ...funny now Inno releases more bathrooms just as they release a chapter designed to serve as much beer and tea as possible to your guests lol lol lol
I did the same for my festival merchant...complaints from the locals were getting out of control
Opera Snapshot_2020-05-26_100420_us2.elvenar.com.png

@Darielle lovely pic! The Fairy buildings are some of my favorites of the game
@neeronie These are city goals for me here in this picture...full kp coffers included :)

Keep them coming!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Removed Embassies guest building which left a large field for a few weeks long May Celebration.

View attachment 8037
If anyone can figure out what that purple thing in the Shenanigans with Sheep is, I'd like to know. To me it looks like a purple walrus or a huge centipede on it's back.
It does look like a centipede to me. It has those wiry things coming out of the sides of its face, almost like whiskers that sway back and forth. Never saw a centipede with whiskers though, lol.

Kekune

I have a zoo/park outside my main hall. Phoenixes, bears, butterflies, genies, goats, bees, and dragons populate the zoo. I'm conflicted about including genies in that mix, but they're pretty tightly confined in the best of circumstances so I think it's justifiable.

I'm especially fond of the fire/ice theme around the Phoenixes and the little seating area by the lotus garden. I am not so fond of the half-finished paving job. I regret changing over from the gold roads to the blue (at least here in the park), but not enough to spend seeds on the gold ones again. :-/

Park screenshot.png

Yogi Dave

While not my city, it's just to cool a detail Inno put in that most people missed. This is the level 30 Amuni barracks. I had a member of my FS tell me when he built this and place it by itself.

Read where they run.

Attachments

• AmuniBarrack30.gif
    AmuniBarrack30.gif
    534.9 KB · Views: 453
Last edited: