• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My Beautiful City

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
While not my city, it's just to cool a detail Inno put in that most people missed. This is the level 30 Amuni barracks. I had a member of my FS tell me when he built this and place it by itself.

Read where they run.
View attachment 8129

Love the graphic you have there :)

I am loving all the beautiful cities here! Just one little reminder, please have gifs as attachments rather than embedded into the page, size and space and all that fun jazz :p

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Read where they run.
They should have spelled "buydiamonds"
1595099383255.png

AtaguS

This is my favorite part of my city...
Opera Snapshot_2020-09-25_195749_us2.elvenar.com.png
Opera Snapshot_2020-09-25_200141_us2.elvenar.com.png

No matter how long a day it's been, I can go there and imagine some elf, long ago, who took the time to carve these little steps, stomp out a little path, and sit in the sun under a quiet tree. These days, more than ever, I find myself taking that path.

Attachments

• 1601078464829.png
    1601078464829.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Kekune

I enjoyed looking at this thread again. :)
My park/garden has evolved. I've repaved with more soothing roads, installed more seating, and built a fountain. Also adjusted some of the building placement so it's a bit more open and less cluttered. When I'm working on something else with the game just sitting there, this is where I center my view.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    407.9 KB · Views: 189

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@AtaguS
Thought of your thread as well as your and @Kekune 's parks/squares when the FA ended. We finished in 10th place even though we had not started out going for rank as we wanted to 'test run' this new structure first. I decided to do an FA Plaza in my Elcy city to commemorate our 3rd top 10 finish and thought I'd share:

1606349733648.png

My non-goods inventory is in bad shape: out of CC's (I'm used to 150 or so in stock), way fewer time boosters than I'm used to. My unicorn herd grew considerably though, and I'm swimming in marble, lol! Oh, I managed to spend a bunch of SF's (over 50K) but still have 550K of them in stock, lol!

AtaguS

It looks like quite the celebration @samidodamage :) Plenty of room for dancing in the streets!
By the way, what magical gorgeous dark purple unicorn is that??!? I thought I had them all!
[edited for: P.S. And Congrats on the 10th place finish!!]

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
It's the Gothic Unicorn. It was a daily prize in the Carnival event in early 2019. I originally had the goal of getting one each of all the unicorns in this city. But a couple of the special gifts ones (the birthday unicorn and the oversized black unicorn) went to my other city because I wasn't paying attention to which city I logged into first those days. Since they were so out of scale to the rest of the unicorns, I'm not unhappy about that anyway. Now, I have duplicates of several after this last event...to make up for them? :D

AtaguS

Ahhh figures... that's the first of the 2019 events I missed when I took an untimely break from the game. Ah well... it's gorgeous! The unicorns are lovely as a set but I would agree that an oversized one would feel out of place. Unless of course she were an evolving unicorn....hmmmm....