• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My Beautiful City

AtaguS

@AtaguS I am glad to see a new post from you! I hadn't seen any in awhile. Maybe I missed some, but I was afraid you had left the forums. So many of the players who were very active here when I joined in early 2020 have quit since then.
Thanks! Not gone, just a little hiatus :) Happy to be back and see familiar faces again. Although...did you change your avatar? (Looks great!)

@crackie Santa did not bring me any Winter Lampion Repellent :oops:
lampion garden.png

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@crackie Santa did not bring me any Winter Lampion Repellent :oops:
SO SORRY!!! The Shenanigan Elves don't work* for that suspicious old man sequestered in the remote part of the northern hemisphere who only works one day a year, but spends the rest of it judging you. It might have something to do with the fact that we've never made it off one of his lists. It's 2021--nothing good ever comes out of a person keeping a list of names! Wait, we've said too much...

* Actually, we don't work for anyone since we are a nonprofit collective.