• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My Beautiful City

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I have a little chapter 5 city at the moment and I am enjoying my little garden district.
Elvenar_2023-03-12-13-08-20.jpg

Moho

Chef
This is my end of chapter V city. I've put a lot of work into it and am really happy with the current layout.
It looks good, indeed. If you want to enjoy more room, you should do the (whole) Spire on a regular basis so that you can win magical worshops and residences. On page 4 of this thread you can see what my city looked like when it was in Chapter 5. You may notice that I had 4 magical workshops, which allowed me to keep a total of only 6 workshops. Now my city is in Chapter 6, and 4 magic workshops and 8 magic residences are enough. They are all obtained in the Spire.
IMG01.jpg

Deleted User - 849777001

This is my "end of chap6" city...Most wonderful!
I am really really gonna hate the "Tear Down/Rearrange" phase. :(
Oh well...I tried to post it. Don't know how to reduce size :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Laochra

When I was first playing, I won a MotherDragon building & the dragon would sometimes lift her head up and around & after a few days, to my horror, I realized that she was looking over her shoulder right into another building that had water with a curved bridge over it with people standing on it. My first thought was that she was probably plucking the people off the bridge to feed to her babies. I never actually caught her in the act, but I immediately relocated them behind my military buildings, so my army could keep them out of the way.

Deleted User - 849777001

How do I get it to print my screen shot...I tried again and "phooey" It still too large a file! Somebody mind texting this tech dummy a simple how to?

Yogi Dave

How do I get it to print my screen shot...I tried again and "phooey" It still too large a file! Somebody mind texting this tech dummy a simple how to?
It will depend on what OS you are using. I'm in Windows 10, so can explain the method I use.
  1. Ctrl+Shift+S puts the screen in a mode where you can mark a square on the screen with your mouse to copy into the clipboard.
  2. If it's a small pic, it will be small enough to put in here by just pressing Ctrl+V. As an example:
    1685789858317.png
  3. If it's too large, I put it in MsPaint and use the resize tool to shrink it:
    1685790063681.png
    like this
    1685790155650.png
    This is 75% which I captured via Step 1.
The only problem with shrinking a picture is it can become grainy.

Microsoft prefers you to use a different paint program, but what I want to do is very simple, so I prefer MsPaint. Finding it is the problem. Right click on the start menu, select run, type mspaint in the text box and click the OK button or press enter. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• 1685790496152.png
    1685790496152.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 20

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
It will depend on what OS you are using. I'm in Windows 10, so can explain the method I use.
  1. Ctrl+Shift+S puts the screen in a mode where you can mark a square on the screen with your mouse to copy into the clipboard.
  2. If it's a small pic, it will be small enough to put in here by just pressing Ctrl+V. As an example: View attachment 15855
  3. If it's too large, I put it in MsPaint and use the resize tool to shrink it: View attachment 15856 like this View attachment 15857 This is 75% which I captured via Step 1.
The only problem with shrinking a picture is it can become grainy.

Microsoft prefers you to use a different paint program, but what I want to do is very simple, so I prefer MsPaint. Finding it is the problem. Right click on the start menu, select run, type mspaint in the text box and click the OK button or press enter. I hope this helps.
Thanks, Yogi; this is very useful to me, too. I've been loading up Gadwin and it's a pain. Nice to know this works... I just tried it.