• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My boosted goods are: marble, crystal, gem. Active fellowship please message me!!

Huntjack1

Hi!

I've been looking for a fellowship that does trades often, and needs my boosted goods! Please lemme know if you're interested. Preferably has more player ranking above 4000 :)
Hi

I'm Huntjack1, Archmage of the Fellowship - Alliance of Helping Hands. We are actively seeking for a marble boosted player to fit in with our daily active players. We ask for participation in Tournament and Spire. FA is optional. Please check us out, you won't be disappointed

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Wait. A player posted on Jan 5th asking for a fellowship. And did not get any responses until today? I do not play in Ceravyn. But I do play in Khel, Arrendyll, and Winy. If anyone posted in the forums for these worlds asking for a fellowship, responses would be very quick and numerous. Is Ceravyn a dead world or something?

Wait. A player posted on Jan 5th asking for a fellowship. And did not get any responses until today? I do not play in Ceravyn. But I do play in Khel, Arrendyll, and Winy. If anyone posted in the forums for these worlds asking for a fellowship, responses would be very quick and numerous. Is Ceravyn a dead world or something?

I looked the player up on Elvenstats the same day that the comment was posted - he was in a fellowship when I did and he is still in the same fs- I also sent a note to them and received no response @Henroo