• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My graphics keep vanishing

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Hi!
Every time I post a graphic to illustrate a point, it vanishes from my comment a few days later and is replaced with 123456789.jpg.
This is very annoying, as I go to a lot of trouble to make these graphics, each of which is meant to be eye-catching when people scroll through a topic, and every one of them contains useful information about game changes and forthcoming events.
Could you please look into why this happening, and try to fix it? Otherwise people see these posts and do not have the vaguest idea what I was talking about, because much of the central information has been removed.
Thanks!
:)

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I have not officially reported it, though I have mentioned it several times on different Forums. I was hoping one of the Forum Moderators would see my comment and look into it.
:)
Look yes, but the link is there and it appears to be formatted properly, however it no longer provides a valid link. This is a, or could be, a FB issue based on the resulting response from the server. Note the response is from FB that the link has expired not that it is broken.

"URL signature expired"

broken link.jpg

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
please post a typical link here and I will see if it gets altered on this side of the internet realm.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
please post a typical link here and I will see if it gets altered on this side of the internet realm.
I have found a way to post graphics without using Facebook as an intermediate step. Look at the one I just posted in News from Beta please. I think the problem ought to be resolved now - thanks!