• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My Hobby Room Disappeared!

MarkJohnson1

My Hobby Room tab in my Builder's Hut disappeared last night right when the FA started and hasn't come back on both the browser and mobile app version. In the meantime, everyone in my Fellowship now has the Hobby Room even those who didn't have it before. Am I being targeted for some reason? Is this a bug and I need to report it or something wrong with my account? Has this happened to anyone else? I put an inquiry in a FB Elvenar player group and no one else has had this issue.

I haven't done the Spire or Tourney this week, but I assume I don't have access to to the ability to refresh troops via watching a reel. Combined with all of these factors, my play has been nerfed and everyone else's has been elevated. Does anyone know what is going on?

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
This is not a bug. What is happening is now they will be rolling it out to everybody, but in batches, which can take a little time they said but it is in process and every single player will have it soon. We will not all experience the same exact thing either. This time all players get to be a part of this step of the testing for it. So when you get it back it may be different than what you had. Some people after logging out and back in it reappeared for them but not everybody.

wen724

My Hobby Room tab in my Builder's Hut disappeared last night right when the FA started and hasn't come back on both the browser and mobile app version. In the meantime, everyone in my Fellowship now has the Hobby Room even those who didn't have it before. Am I being targeted for some reason? Is this a bug and I need to report it or something wrong with my account? Has this happened to anyone else? I put an inquiry in a FB Elvenar player group and no one else has had this issue.

I haven't done the Spire or Tourney this week, but I assume I don't have access to to the ability to refresh troops via watching a reel. Combined with all of these factors, my play has been nerfed and everyone else's has been elevated. Does anyone know what is going on?
My Hobby Room had also disappeared. If you log out and log back in, it should come back. That's what worked for me.