• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My invisible city

Alram

Flippers just flip
What would cause all my buildings to be invisible, except Level 1 and builders hut? I play on mobile. I cleared cache, restarted, and checked for updates. It just started the day before yesterday in all of my cities.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Oh gosh, I haven't had that happen in a long time. No idea why, but it took about 3 refreshes to come back. Good luck!

Myne

Oh Wise One
What would cause all my buildings to be invisible, except Level 1 and builders hut? I play on mobile. I cleared cache, restarted, and checked for updates. It just started the day before yesterday in all of my cities.
I just had an update to my phone a couple days ago. Could that be it? Maybe a bug in there?

defiantoneks

i hate to guess, or presume anything about the changes that have happened in game BUT did you check your research tree(s)? just in case they reverted you to something different and there's now something incomplete? just for the sake of making sure.

OIM20

Does it still happen if you're in incognito / private browser and log in to your account? If not, it may be a browser cache problem.