• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

my Lakers lost a legend Kobie Bryant & 13 yr. old Daughter killed in helicopter crash

LilWolf De Lioncourt

I wanted to post my deepest condolences to a Lakers Legend Kobie Bryant & his 13. yr. old Daughter killed in a helicopter crash today:(.. I don't know how many NBA Fans play Elvenar but kobie was a great athlete on and Off the court. I've been a Lakers fan since I was little, & I was shocked when I heard this sad news:eek:. RIP Kobie & to Your 13 yr. old Daughter... would like to hear others thoughts and if those were basketball fans... Kobie You will defenetly be missed.:( Kobie Bryant 1978-2020 I was a Jr. in H.S. when Kobie was born:p

Last edited:

LilWolf De Lioncourt

I'd thought there'd be some basketball fans on here or sharing stories about Kobie Bryant. I remember watching him growing up and starting following the Lakers. My Heart also goe's out to the 7 others who were lost in that crash as well.:(

DeletedUser25004

I heard the news today, its very sad indeed, i dont follow the NBA closely but i like basketball and ofc know of the giants of the game. its very sad about him, and worse about his daughter. who had her whole life in front of her. Ofc the 7 others are equally tragic, though they are not anyone we know of :(

LilWolf De Lioncourt

ya Kobie's daughter would of gone far with Her Basketball and I could see her playing in the WNBA. I think of the other 7 that were killed, 3 of them were related to each other and the other's were related to each other:( as well.

shimmerfly

Not a big sports person but it is a very sad thing to hear. May all the families involved find some peace.