• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello my name is Noele and I'm addicted to Elvenar

DeletedUser18670

I've been playing for a couple months now and thoroughly enjoy it. Only an Ambassador at this point but my FS, The Gray Council, is great. I have to confess that I've spent way too much real cash already and am trying to be more patient. Any tips for this newbie?

Noele aka Tanelia Fencan

DeletedUser2768

There's a guy on here, @Mykan, that has also created some excellent guides.

My tip: build only your boosted goods. They'll give you the most bang for your buck. Most events nowadays require you to produce a few of your non boosted goods. Keep those little, and you should always have space for them.

Most of all: Have FUN!! This game is meant to be a little on the slow side, especially once you get into guest races. Kick back, enjoy the ride, and make a few new friends. :)

HJK84

Welcome!

"Addicted" is quite a harsh word Imo.
We love playing the game, and so, some of us spend $ on it, which makes us love it more! :p

Good luck :)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome to the game and the forums, Noele! The posters above me have given good advice with Mykan's Guide and the Gems of Knowledge website. There are a couple of other sites I find very helpful:
ElvenArchitect at http://www.elvenarchitect.com/
In the City Planner you can play around with arranging your city on a grid before actually having to do it in-game. You can also play around with different military units to get a better feel for how they perform.
ElvenStats at https://www.elvenstats.com/
This site provides the info you could get from any city by visiting it, but does the work for you and compiles stats on both players and fellowships. They also provide a copy/paste weekly update for fellowships that's really nice to send out to all the members showing their progress. If you enter your name and go to the page with your stats, there's also a link to import your city to ElvenArchitect (after you click that tiny blue arrows in a circle thingy, it will update to your current arrangement and load it into Architect; otherwise it will probably be your city from last Sunday as that is the day the site auto updates). While you will still have to make the changes yourself in-game, I find it helps to not have to build it from scratch first and then play with moving things around.
It may take a bit to get comfortable with both those sites and where to find stuff, but I find it well worth it to do so.
Happy Gaming!