• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello my name is TarlonEvil and my town name is Tarloneus

• Thread starter DeletedUser1044
  • Start date

DeletedUser1044

Don't be freaked about the Evil part it's that I've used this name in a few different games over the years just used to it. This game I should have dropped it but i didn't know that this was going to be a much mellowed game and tuned into the helping and friendship part of it. Which is kind of a nice change from all the war/strategy games that I've been playing lately. also had multiple accounts in those games with some wicked names. But anyway I've actually have had the name Tarlon since my D&D days back, back, back way back when.ha, ha!!. I played D&D and Arms Law for about 10- 12 years, I truly miss that game.Didn't realize how addicting this game is only been playing for about a week and i can't get away from the computer. Hopefully I'll chat with some of you soon, and I will be looking for a fellowship also

DeletedUser55

LOL D&D wow it has been about that long for me as well. Well I am glad you found us here and that having a great time. Let us know if you ever have any issues we will make sure that we respond in a timely manner.

DeletedUser1044

Thank You and well actually I am having issues with the game will freeze up at times and I'm always refreshing it. It seemed to work a little better on firefox but that is getting just as bad. mostly going from city to world map or to research and i clear my history all the time. I'm using chrome as of right now and I might go back to firefox cause their still a little better. if you have some suggestions I would love to hear them because this is frustrating. Thank You my friend!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55

I would suggest you follow the sets to submit a ticket. This maybe a very simple thing or it cold be something more complex. with out know more details i would not be able to help you. here is a link to where you can see the sets of what is required for a ticket. https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-bug-reporting.13/

make sure you post it in the correct section as well. Hope that help and we will get back to you once we get your information.