• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My neighbors have moved out

DeletedUser787

When I go to my world map a lot of my discovered neighbors have moved out. I had 18 neighbors now there are only six. Where they use to be there is only a green field with hills, trees and flowers. This started happening after the Fellowships update. I could not find any other threads that mention any thing similar. I did see the hard hardware announcement so I activated that, but that didn't bring back my neighbors. I also thought maybe you are cleaning out inactive players, if you are how long before I get new ones.
Thanks, for your time.
See screen shot.

Capture elvenar world helen.JPG

DeletedUser626

Hi Helen,

i would suspect they have been removed form the new features from - Release Notes version 0.16
New Features.png

• Players who have been inactive for 30+ days will be deleted from the world map from now on. We are making this change to make sure that the map is filled with active players, and it should improve available trades in the Trader as well as Neighborly Help.
and from Release Notes verserion 0.19

Players who have reached the third segment of the research tree, will not be deleted due to inactivity from now on. We will be closely monitoring what effect(s) this has on the game.

hopefully you will get some new active neighbors soon.

DeletedUser511

Hopefully they will fill them up before making another server. I would like to know where they get dropped first after they pick a server. Like random or what.

DeletedUser551

Frostwyrm is correct. Your neighbors were most likely deleted because of inactivity.

I'll mark this as a non-bug. I hope you get some new neighbors soon! :)

DeletedUser787

Thank you for your replies. I thought it may have been something along those lines, I just wanted make someone aware in case it was an actual bug. Thanks for the help. I will just have to wait for new neighbors. The neighborhood is gonna be awfully quiet. I will just listen to the grass grow for a while. ;)

DeletedUser61

Have you considered joining a Fellowship? Click on the shield icon in your upper left in-game profile, and you'll probably find a Fellowship where you'd fit in. Each Fellowship can have up to 25 members, and Polishing, Trading, and Chatting are all much easier.

DeletedUser511

Chatting isnt much easier. It dont load most of the time for me.

DeletedUser18

As this issue has been addressed, this thread will be archived.