• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open My newest creation

DeletedUser7527

hmd.jpg

LilWolf De Lioncourt

hello my Friend:) I know Mother's Day is coming up next month in May, I would so love that Happy Mother's Day Sig and if You could put just under neath the "Happy Mother's Day" wording... "In Loving Memory Of My Mom Carmen" :( for me? Thank You My Friend if You can:cool: then I can also add my Sig that I have and place it underneath the Happy Mother's Day Sig like You have on top of your page... hope I made sense:confused:*laughs*

DeletedUser7527

hello my Friend:) I know Mother's Day is coming up next month in May, I would so love that Happy Mother's Day Sig and if You could put just under neath the "Happy Mother's Day" wording... "In Loving Memory Of My Mom Carmen" :( for me? Thank You My Friend if You can:cool: then I can also add my Sig that I have and place it underneath the Happy Mother's Day Sig like You have on top of your page... hope I made sense:confused:*laughs*
i willseewhat i can do