• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My Red panda is not producing the extra bonus vision vapors while being Fed.

mycharlieboy

My Red panda is not producing the extra bonus vision vapors while being Fed. i have wasted several attempts. Please help ASAP ! its for the FA ,thanks

free-spirit

The bonus vision vapor is added to the base vision vapor amount and shown in the tile for the item you're crafting, you won't get more on top of what you see there after collecting.
1679604951055.png

the little green arrow next to the total vision vapor shows a bonus is applied and the number next to it is what you will get including that bonus.

defiantoneks

The bonus vision vapor is added to the base vision vapor amount and shown in the tile for the item you're crafting, you won't get more on top of what you see there after collecting.
View attachment 15145
the little green arrow next to the total vision vapor shows a bonus is applied and the number next to it is what you will get including that bonus.
well described.
it's probably easier for us older players, who've now memorized the regular VV outputs for everything so it's easy to see the extra added. i do like that they made it turn green to enhance the visual.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Did the above great answers show that you were getting your VV increased when the Red Panda was fed, or is this still a problem?

Just curious

AJ