• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My wonder.:)

DeletedUser511

Yeah I know people bottle neck at research sometimes waiting for copper and other things to unlock places to use KPs. So instead of wasting your one a hour use them on friends and others wonders.:) Thats what I did when I couldnt use mine.:)

Deleted User - 107391

I finely finished my first wonder.:) If anyone if on Server 1 and finds me and have extra KPs ill take them.:) It will be done building in the morning.:) Awesome!!!:):)

Congratulations! For you players who were farther along on the Tree, and who had done major map exploring before the AW became available, that's a real accomplishment.

DeletedUser511

Yeah it is. I was pretty fare in on the map so it took awhile to get going again after the update. I was stuck on the last rune for a long time compared to the others though. That always seems to be the case anyways.