• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help Mykan's Guide to Elvenar

DeletedUser6134

I have completed dragons and have to go on to Halflings. What do I need to get first,second, third etc.?

Deleted User - 1580260

In the recent quest there is a lot of 'buy KP' which can be bought for coins or certain goods. As you buy the 2nd 3rd KP etc the price increases.
Is this price increase permanent or does it ever reset like the trader ? IE I have to buy 16 KP - and its buy not 'acquire' that increase stays at that level or higher. Forever. Given the nature of the event quests recently it seems good advice to NEVER buy KP unless forced to.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The increase never resets. On the other hand, coin becomes easier and easier to get at higher levels, so it isn't a huge issue. The best advice I've seen is to never buy KP with goods, except during events, then those prices stay reasonable.

upload_2017-10-9_8-0-25.png

DeletedUser14903

Can anyone tell me how to use Instants? When I click on them in the inventory it says they cannot be used from the inventory. But the game doesn't offer any clue on how to use them.

shimmerfly

You have to click on the object you want to use them on.... For example a building... then you will see a little egg timer. Click on that (The egg timer) and your instants will show up. chose which one you want to use.
:rolleyes: Hope that helps. I'm not great at explanations

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Different instants are used in different ways.
  • Timer instants - Nearly anything with a time will have a green button with the egg timer you can select, you get a window from which you can pick the timer instant you wish or just cancel if you don't want any
  • KP instants - Look at research tab of a wonder there is a green button with a knowledge book symbol (to the right of the numbered KP options). Select it to get a window to pick the instant you want
  • Coin/Supply instants - These can be used direct from inventory, brings up a confirmation window

Edit: confirmed coin/supply instants, thanks Ashrem

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Coin/Supply instants - I think these can be used direct from inventory (not testing it as I don't need one currently)
That is correct. Clicking on the instant in your inventory triggers a pop-up that tells you what you will get if you confirm.

DeletedUser10613

No there are no quests to sell your mines. Likewise whenever you have a portal to build it is my understanding you will get a quest to sell it also.
The only portal I had a quest to was Dwarfs. (I'm up to Woodelves)

DeletedUser3434

I am on Humans, Fairy chapter. I built the Sanctuary but no special backdrop building showed up. Why? Thanks

Eldenisa Tiege

I have a question regarding trading etiquette within a fellowship.
Several members have the same boosts as I do. When I post my trades I see the same trades posted by them. Is it ok for us to post the same trades at the same time or should I wait awhile before posting mine?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
There should be no issue with placing the same trades at the same time. If your fellowship is balanced there should be enough other people to take the trades, or your neighbours. If the fellowship is short on goods then those with the ones in demand can see who is in need and try to help by taking a trade or two from each person. I would always post the trades you need and if you are finding they are not been then then start a conversation about how to address the needs and manage trades while that strategy is put into place. Communication is always important to fellowships :)

Eldenisa Tiege

There should be no issue with placing the same trades at the same time. If your fellowship is balanced there should be enough other people to take the trades, or your neighbours. If the fellowship is short on goods then those with the ones in demand can see who is in need and try to help by taking a trade or two from each person. I would always post the trades you need and if you are finding they are not been then then start a conversation about how to address the needs and manage trades while that strategy is put into place. Communication is always important to fellowships :)

Thanks, again, Mykan!

DeletedUser3116

I thought the developers were coming up with a new spell (along with trying to bring back the "/who" function) to be able to upgrade magic buildings. Haven't heard anymore on that though. So where do blueprints come from?

HJK84

I thought the developers were coming up with a new spell (along with trying to bring back the "/who" function) to be able to upgrade magic buildings. Haven't heard anymore on that though. So where do blueprints come from?

Blueprints come from completing the 10th Chests in Tournaments.
And the new spell, last news was, end of this year or begin' of the next. Which will replace Blueprints, but still only attainable same way.

For more info you can use the top Search Bar, and add Blueprints and find threads about it.

DeletedUser18553

Can anyone give me an idea as to what the maximum numbers of squares you will need for different buildings, i.e. a basic workshop is 2x2 but keeps expanding as you level up. Trying to plan for the future, I am playing Elf, but some of my fellowship is human and I know that area used is different.
Thank you in advance. MM

DeletedUser9601

Can anyone give me an idea as to what the maximum numbers of squares you will need for different buildings, i.e. a basic workshop is 2x2 but keeps expanding as you level up. Trying to plan for the future, I am playing Elf, but some of my fellowship is human and I know that area used is different.
Thank you in advance. MM
Honestly, everything always changes size. Residences go from 3x3 to 2x4 to 4x3 to 3x5 to 4x4. Residences and workshops change every 2 chapters. Factories change every 2-3 chapters.
My advice is to focus on your current chapter, and then the next chapter. If you're in Dwarves, don't worry about what happens in Halflings.
The wiki is very useful for planning ahead: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Residence