• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mysteriously "teleported" to a new world????

Gwenil

Yesterday I was in my city in Winyandor as usual... going to the world map helping all the other cities... today I log in and go to the world map and the only thing I recognize is my own city! All new "neighbors," etc. ! Does this happen often? No warning, just poof new world? Just disorienting and moderately annoying. Any feedback appreciated.

Gath Of Baal

Go to your game settings and under the account tab, make sure you have unchecked the box that allows movement of your city to a better location.. If the box was checked then that is what happened to you.. You are still on the same world just a new location

This game feature is normally used for players who are in a dead location with non existent neighbors or alot of dead cities around them to be able to move them eventually to a "better" area

Last edited:

NightshadeCS

There is a new system being implemented to move inactive cities out to the edges of the map, so there may be a lot of juggling of city locations happening right now. So, yes, if you don't want to be moved, check your settings. Bear in mind that your neighbors may be moved and you may soon find yourself in a quickly emptying map area. Just keep an eye on things and toggle that setting at need.