• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

mystery "gift" of diamonds

DeletedUser51

The 700 diamond pop up offer in game or by email would have been sent out by a different department who has their own criteria for who they send to (please don't ask us specifically what that is as we are not provided that information in support), but I can confirm that players have told us it happened for the same reason @crystal01 mentioned.

:)

DeletedUser51

I'm going to temporarily close this thread as it seems to be causing a great deal of confusion for players trying to register for the contest we are currently running :)

… the contest is now over so this thread is back open

Last edited:

DeletedUser20233

slylance here …..hope this is the page to post for free diamonds giveaway....

tesstee

sorry everyone who who came here instead of the diamond giveaway thread, but through Elfwine i got what i needed from @crystal01 post my friend had been away for a while and was given diamonds as a come back "gift".
also a big thank you to every one who responded to help answer my question.

Gorion

I have received 500 diamonds in my alter city that I don't play much. They do this to encourage you to come back. It's not from posting in any forums - that I have ever heard of. If it's not an In Game offer, I'd use extreme caution or just ignore it.