• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mystery messages in in&out box

DeletedUser698

I am having a problem with a shadow with a ? question mark on the shadow in my in box and out box messages and when I delete them they come right back will not be gone?

DeletedUser698

I am having a problem with a shadow with a ? question mark on the shadow in my in box and out box messages and when I delete them they come right back will not be gone?
It appears I can successfully delete them now.

DeletedUser1055

I'm having the same problem. Cannot delete them. Winyandor. Chrome. Adobe Flash 19.0.0.245 Clearing cache does not help. Others I know having the same problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I keep having the game tell me I have new messages/notifications even when I open the window and view them. As soon as I close the window, it says I have new ones again. Reloading also says I have new ones. They're really breaking every conceivable part of this game.

DeletedUser698

I keep having the game tell me I have new messages/notifications even when I open the window and view them. As soon as I close the window, it says I have new ones again. Reloading also says I have new ones. They're really breaking every conceivable part of this game.

DeletedUser698

I also am now having this same issue as Dax Ghostal

DeletedUser

I cleared my cache and it didn't help, ran ccleaner and it didn't help.

DeletedUser

In fact, this is what my mailbox looks like:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 98

DeletedUser

I saw this same thing last night in Winyandor. I was using Firefox on another computer. Not sure of the specs. Only happened during a couple of login sessions, but one of the fellows in our fellowship was experiencing this repeatedly. The Messages icon would indicate dozens of new messages. When you click on the icon and bring up the Messages window, all of the previously-read messages would appear as unread. We both experienced this.

When I closed my Messages window, the Messages icon would be cleared, that is, it would show no new messages, as it should. But when I logged out and back in again, the same thing would happen (Messages icon showed dozens of new messages, only to find out that they were the same old previously-read messages showing up for some reason again as being new ones).

This other fellow tried deleting his old messages. But every time he logged out and logged back in, the Messages icon would indicate dozens of new messages, and the messages he had just deleted would be back in his inbox.

DeletedUser1603

This issue has most likely got something to do with the bug reported in this thread. We will keep you updated about it there and will archive this thread now. Thank you for your help on reporting this!